Aesthetically appealing negative ground flush mount charge controller designed for an integrated look on an RV wall.
- LCD display shows operating information and data
- Features programmable lithium charging voltage and works with most lithium batteries on the market.
- Uses RS232 communication port to connect with Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module.
- Works with 12 V and 24 V systems
- Comes with comprehensive self-diagnostic system
- Protection against
- reverse polarity
- 4 stage PWM charging
- Compatible with these batteries
- Temperature compensation
- Versatility in mounting
Renogy Adventurer is a negative-ground PWM charge controller. The negative-ground technique is the most conventional grounding standard, any negative connection from the solar panel, battery and load can be safely grounded, The Adventurer employs 4 charging modes shown in the table above. The temperature compensation feature increases the performance and enhances the battery life. This charge controller has an RS232 port for remote communication. The optional BT-1 Bluetooth module is able to connect the controller with the Renogy's remote monitoring app, available for smartphones and tablets. Renogy BT app allows remote real-time monitoring and parameter configuration. The 5 V USB port allows the charging of mobile devices. The adventurer is specially designed for aesthetically clean flush mounting on the walls. The package includes the PWM charge controller itself, Remote Temperature Sensor (TS-R) with 6.6 ft (2 m) cable, remote battery voltage sensor (RBVS), mounting hardware, a manual.
|Remote monitoring||More expensive than the competition|
|Battery's voltage & temperature accurate sensors|